Who doesn’t love shortbread? This holiday staple always finds a place at the table during every phase of the meal. It’s a versatile cookie that can be dipped in chocolate or covered in sprinkles. Some purists even argue that its better left untouched – only then can you really get the full experience. At Indiva, we’re not too particular when it comes to decoration. It’s what’s inside that counts.
- 1 cup of cannabutter
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
*Note: Keep your powdered sugar out, you will need it to help roll out the dough*
- To start, preheat your oven to 350F/175C.
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Once mixed, start adding flour and combine all ingredients until you’ve got a nice dough.
- Roll out the dough to about ½ inch thick and cut the dough into rounds, or your preferred shape, until you’ve used all of it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
As a reminder, edibles often take an hour to take effect. As the old saying goes, “start low and go slow.” Don’t risk your experience by overindulging too soon and as always, keep any cannabis products away from those who are not legally allowed to partake.