There are two things that most adults can agree on – coffee and chocolate are delicious. Chocolate-covered coffee beans are easy to make. Also, if you’d like to infuse these with cannabis, you can use cannabutter to infuse the chocolate.
- 2/3 cups of chopped up semi-sweet, dark or milk chocolate (pick your poison)
- 2 tsp of cannabutter (optional)
- 1/3 cup coffee beans
- cocoa powder (optional topping)
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler or in the microwave by breaking up your chocolate and cooking on high until it is smooth and totally melted.
- If you decide to infuse these treats with cannabis, remember to add in the cannabutter as the chocolate melts and remember to stir to ensure the cannabutter and chocolate are evenly mixed.
- Next, you’ll want to dip your favourite type of coffee bean in the melted chocolate.
- Rest the beans on a Baking tray and sprinkle on any toppings you’d like.
As a reminder, edibles often take an hour to take effect. As the old saying goes, “start low and go slow.” Don’t risk your experience by overindulging too soon and as always, keep any cannabis products away from those who are not legally allowed to partake.