Cannabis-infused shortbread cookies are a fun twist on a classic recipe. This holiday staple is a versatile cookie that can be dipped in chocolate or covered in sprinkles. It can also be cannabis-infused. Check out our recipe for cannabis-infused shortbread cookies below, then see what kind of additions you can make!
- 1 cup of cannabutter
- ½ cup of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
*Note: Keep your powdered sugar out, you will need it to help roll out the dough*
- To start, preheat your oven to 350F/175C.
- Mix together the butter and sugar.
- Once mixed, start adding flour and combine all ingredients until you’ve got a nice dough.
- Roll out the dough to about ½ inch thick and cut the dough into rounds, or your preferred shape, until you’ve used all of it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
You can add sprinkles, nuts, chocolate, or whatever else you would normally add to your cookies. You could even add Bhang chocolate to change the cannabis levels. The potency of your edibles will always depend on the potency of your cannabis, how much cannabutter you use, and how many servings the recipe makes.
As a reminder, edibles can take 30 minutes to 2 hours to take effect. As the old saying goes, “start low and go slow.” Don’t risk your experience by overindulging too soon and as always, keep any cannabis products away from those who are not legally allowed to partake.