Ah, brownies. The most classic cannabis-infused baked good. Cannabis-infused brownies have been around for a long time, and now we’re making them a holiday treat. Here is our candy cane cannabis-infused brownie recipe, great for your next adults-only holiday party.
- 7 ½ tablespoons (3 ¾ ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 ½ teaspoon (1/4 ounce) cannabutter (optional)
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, 60-70% cacao
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A package of crushed candy canes
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Grease an 8-inch square cake pan with un-infused butter or your preferred oil/spray.
- Melt all butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chocolate until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for five minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until fluffy and light yellow. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Finally, add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges pull away from the pan and the top has an even, shiny crust. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- After cool, sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top of your brownies and serve.
There you have it! Our candy cane cannabis-infused brownie recipe. You can use this recipe year-round and change up the add-ins.
The potency of your edibles will always depend on the potency of your cannabis, how much cannabutter you use, and how many servings the recipe makes. As a reminder, edibles can take 30 minutes to 2 hours to take effect. As the old saying goes, “start low and go slow.” Don’t risk your experience by overindulging too soon and as always, keep any cannabis products away from those who are not legally allowed to partake.