Combat the Cold with Irish White Chocolate Holiday Warmer
The cold weather is inevitable in Canada, but every year when that first frost hits, we all go into a state of mourning. Goodbye flip flops. Goodbye beach days. Goodbye drinks on the patio after work with friends.
It’s not all bad though. Cold weather means we get to say hello to some pretty great things, too. Hello, snuggles under a blanket. Hello, cozy mittens on a morning walk. Hello, holiday treats we wait for year-round.
This year, you can also say hello to Indiva Life Irish White Chocolate THC—but only for a limited time. While the chocolate is delicious on its own, you can take it a step further and make your own Irish White Chocolate Holiday Warmer. Since our Irish White Chocolate THC bars are scored into four pieces with different amounts of 1, 2, 3, or 4 mg THC, you and a friend can split the bar for a holiday drink together, or you can keep it all to yourself after a long week at work.
- 1 bar Indiva Life Irish White Chocolate THC
- 1 mug hot chocolate or coffee
- Whipped cream
- Optional toppings (chocolate shavings, crushed candy cane, cinnamon, etc)
- In your favourite mug, add 1, 2, 3 or 4 sections of one Indiva Life Irish White Chocolate THC bar.
- Pour hot chocolate or coffee into the same mug. Stir until completely combined.
- Top with whipped cream and your preferred garnishes.
Total THC content (based on the above measurement): maximum 10 mg THC, dependent on how many sections you use.
Though this drink looks like a typical holiday delicacy, it’s absolutely not intended for children. Make sure you always keep cannabis products away from children and pets, and that any cannabis-infused foods are clearly labelled. It’s also important to start low and go slow when you’re consuming edibles, as they can take up to two hours to kick in.