Looking to add a little boost to your day? We’ve got a Bhangin’ recipe for you that combines two of our favourite things: coffee and cannabis. Whether it’s a wake-and-bake or having an infused brew in the park with a friend, this pairing is a winning combination.
You can make this delicious recipe at home using your favourite coffee brand and any flavour of Bhang chocolate, but we recommend using new THC Caramel Mocha Milk Chocolate (10mg THC).
Here’s what you will need:
- 1 Bhang Chocolate bar – you can use new THC Caramel Mocha Milk Chocolate, or any of Bhang’s 6 other delicious flavours
- 3 ounces of fresh espresso coffee
- 8 ounces of steamed milk
- Whipped cream
- Chop up your Bhang Chocolate bar with a sharp knife until it’s in very small chunks (slivers)
- Place the chocolate at the bottom of your mug
- Brew your espresso
- Slowly pour the espresso into your mug and chocolate and stir until it starts to dissolve
- Pour in all of the steamed milk and continue to stir until everything is completely dissolved and well-mixed
- Garnish with whipped cream and cinnamon (if desired)
Note: If you would like a less potent beverage, split the Bhang Chocolate in half to make 2 mugs and replicate the recipe to share with a friend.
Whatever dosage you prefer, always start low and go slow. Refer to Health Canada’s guidelines on cannabis consumption for more information.
As with any cannabis product, never share with anyone under the age of 19, and keep cannabis out of reach of minors at all times.