- 1 15oz can of cooked chickpeas
- 1/4 cup of tahini or peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup, to taste
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 4 Bhang® Chocolate bars
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
Yield: 8 – 5 mg THC servings
- Drain liquid from chickpeas and reserve. Heat chickpeas, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave until very warm, but not hot. Place into food processor and puree.
- Heat the reserved chickpea liquid in microwave until hot, but not boiling. Set aside.
- In separate microwave-safe bowl heat peanut butter or tahini and Bhang® Chocolate in the microwave at 15-second intervals until it is completely melted.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add chocolate and tahini or peanut butter to the chickpea mixture. Puree until the two mixtures are completely combined.
- Making sure reserved chickpea water is still hot, add two tablespoons of the water to the food processor and puree for 30 seconds. Add an additional one or two tablespoons of the water until a creamy and rich dark chocolate appearance is achieved. Add salt and additional maple syrup as desired. Final appearance should resemble brownie batter.
Always share cannabis with of-age and informed adults who have consented to enjoy THC-infused food and drinks.