- 1/4 cup of avocado oil
- 1/2 cup of mild flavor extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 of a small sweet yellow onion, very finely chopped
- 1 celery rib, destringed and finely chopped
- 1 eggplant, cut in half-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons of medium fine chopped walnuts
- 1.5 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1/3 cup of finely chopped de-seeded tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup golden raisins or dried currants
- 3-6 Bhang® Dark Chocolate bars, fine chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup of goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup of fresh basil leaves, finely shredded
- A pinch of sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Crackers, toast points, or thinly sliced French bread crisped in oven
Note: To track dosage, measure your total output in tablespoons and divide the output by the total THC count. Ex. If you end up with three cups of bruschetta, which equals 16 tablespoons and you used 60 mg of THC. You can expect approximately 1.25 mg of THC per tablespoon.
- Heat olive oil and avocado oil in sauté or fry pan over medium-high heat being careful not to scorch oil. Cooking 1/3 at a time, fry the eggplant in oil until browned. Use a slotted spoon to remove eggplant and drain each batch on paper towels. When finished, allow the oil to cool and discard all but four tablespoons of oil. If short, add additional olive oil to make up difference.
- Return sauté/fry pan to medium heat with the four tablespoons of oil. Add onions and celery. Cook and stir often until onions are caramelized and celery is soft. Add the tomato paste and cook lightly until the tomato paste is lightly browned and caramelized. Add chopped tomatoes and wine and reduce the heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes until the tomatoes are softened.
- Reduce heat to low. Add raisins/currents, cocoa powder pre-mixed with vinegar, Bhang® Chocolate and capers. Mix well and cook five minutes preventing anything from sticking or
scorching on bottom of pan. Remove from heat, add to eggplant, and 1/2 of the shredded basil and walnuts. Blend well using folding motion.
- Portion onto toast points, crackers or thinly sliced crisped French bread slices.
- Garnish with the remaining shredded fresh basil.
Always share cannabis with of-age and informed adults who have consented to enjoy THC-infused food and drinks.