Have you ever met someone who says they don’t like chocolate pudding? If you have, then that person is a liar. Chocolate pudding is a simple, classic dessert that reminds us of childhood. To this day, digging into a bowl of creamy, decadent chocolate pudding can make any day better. And now, with this cannabis-infused recipe, that’s doubly true.
In honour of #NationalChocolatePuddingDay, we’ve put together a recipe for Bhang THC Milk Chocolate Pudding. Using creamy, THC-infused Bhang milk chocolate, this will take your chocolate pudding treats to new heights. This recipe serves four adults, with approximately 10 mg THC per serving—depending on how you divvy it up. As with any homemade edibles, there’s really no way to ensure precise dosing, so it’s always best to start low and go slow when consuming cannabis-infused foods.
Serves: 4 | Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Cooling Time: 1 hour
2 tablespoons butter
4 teaspoons cornstarch
2 cups heavy whipping cream
¼ cup sugar
4 Bhang THC Milk Chocolate bars (40 g)
¾ cup (130 g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Finely chop the Bhang THC Milk Chocolate bars and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once completely melted, add in the cornstarch and whisk until cornstarch is well combined. Let cook 1 minute.
- Whisk in the heavy cream and sugar. Stir continually while slowly increasing the heat to medium-high.
- When the cream thickens and starts to simmer, immediately remove the pan from heat. Stir in the Bhang THC Milk Chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips until completely melted. Pour into serving glasses.
- Cover each glass with plastic wrap, pressing down so it’s directly on the pudding. Let cool in the refrigerator to set, at least 1 hour.
Once you’ve mastered this recipe, you can change up the type of Bhang chocolate you use. Instead of Bhang THC Milk, you could substitute the same amounts of Bhang THC Dark or Bhang CBD Milk. Remember, if you’re changing the types and quantities of the infused products, you could end up changing the potency of each serving.
And note, even though this is a classic dessert from your childhood, it is absolutely NOT meant for children. Always keep cannabis-infused food and products stored safely away from children and pets.
Giving this recipe a shot? Tag us on Instagram (@Bhang.Canada) with the results!