Cannabis-infused cookies are a staple in the cannabis space, so why not spice things up for fall—literally. Here’s a recipe for cannabis-infused pumpkin cookies that you can enjoy all fall, or any season you want!
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- ½ cup of cannabutter (soft and melty)
- 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside
- Beat your sugar and butter in a bowl and then add in the pumpkin and eggs
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter, sugar and pumpkin mixture
- Once mixed, place dollops of batter on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 18 minutes checking regularly for firm edges
A nice powdered sugar glaze goes well with these cookies if you’re looking to add a little something extra!
As a reminder, edibles often take upwards of an hour to take effect. As the old saying goes, “start low and go slow.” Don’t risk your experience by over indulging too soon and as always, keep any cannabis products away from those who are not legally allowed to partake.
Once you’ve finished baking your cannabis treats make sure to put them in a secure container away from where those under the legal age of consumption can access them.